The South Coast Marine Cluster team offers extensive tailored support to companies interested in relocating and growing here. Whether you are already in the UK or based overseas, setting up a new company or based on the South Coast and keen to work within one of our world-class research institutions, we can help you.
The South Coast Marine Cluster is a large public / private partnership, set up to continue to strengthen marine and maritime-related economic growth and productivity across the UK’s south coast.
We offer a comprehensive, confidential, free of charge advice service, including:
- Introductions to any of the 32 research institutions to discuss collaborations, partnerships and / or use of R&D and testing facilities.
- Networking opportunities with other companies and industry experts.
- Referrals to a variety of business support organisations.
- Access to recruitment, apprenticeship and training support.
- Local and national government contacts.
- Tailored property and investment site searches, including Enterprise Zones which offer additional support and incentives.
- Introductions to relevant trade and industry associations.
The South Coast Marine Cluster works in partnership with the Department for International Trade to encourage overseas companies to invest in the area, DIT support includes:
- Assist with visa applications and other immigration issues.
- Discuss business set up procedures and options.
- Provide banking, UK tax and incentives advice.
- Share insights into specific markets based on your needs.
- Provide bespoke exporting support and advice.
For any South Coast Marine Cluster enquiries, please contact us at: